What I believe
I believe that
- there are no real mysteries, only logical events about which we do not know enough yet.
- it is logical to believe in the existence of a Creator; indeed, it is belief in a supposed progression of haphazard genetic mutation that requires blind leaps of faith.
- it is logical to believe that this Creator would be all-powerful, all-knowledgeable, good, just, and orderly. This I can see all around me.
- it is logical to believe in the eternality of the soul, whatever the nature of its makeup or composition.
- it is logical to believe that the Bible is His Word, and that his promises are true.
Having said that, it is also logical for me to believe that the internal torture caused by autism, which I have had since birth, is only temporary. In heaven, such pain will be forever gone.
If you're interested in ordering my book "A Reason for Hope",
or have any questions about autism, email me at
. Thank you for visiting